By Josh Reese
1. Junior Dos Santos (15-1) One of the best boxers in the UFC bar none, is on a 10 fight win streak and could one day fall victim to someones great ground game… But no one in the UFC has been able to get him down, his only loss was to an armbar and till someone tests his ground game he will continue rolling.
2. Cain Velasquez (10-1) One of the biggest threats to JDS and his winning streak, the best wrestler in Heavyweight division and never got a chance to truly implement his game plan in there last fight. He will now get a chance coming up at the end of the year as the two meet again.
3. Daniel Cormier (10-0) Though his destiny is at Light Heavyweight and with Jon Jones, he still has one more chance to prove he his a top Heavyweight with an a fighter TBD
4. Alistair Overeem (36-11-1NC) Most guys say he is the 3rd best Heavyweight but I say if your juicing you get ranked lower, he hasn’t lost since 2007 and beat the almighty Brock Lesnar in his final UFC fight (for now)
5. Fabricio Werdum (16-5-1) A loss to JDS and Overeem isn’t to bad when he beat Fedor and destroyed Roy Nelson and Mike Russow both since returning to the UFC.
6. Frank Mir (16-6) Considered the best submission artist in the Heavyweight division, Mr Mir decided to box with the champ in there title fight… It was not a smart choice and for that reason he should be ranked as the 300th HW but, before his loss to the champ he had some good wins.
7. Travis Browne (13-0-1) Any Heavyweight with 14 fights and has yet to lose… Makes the top 10, Browne is a legit talent he is tall and has great stand up, kicks and really uses his size well.
8. Stipe Miocic (9-0) Like Browne, he is undefeated and for real! Out of 9 wins his only decision was to iron chin Joey Beltran in which Miocic handed him a fairly one sided beating for 15 mins.
9. Stefan Struve (24-5) Now this is a fighter with a reach advantage, Struve since losing to Browne has finished 3 in row including a very quick armbar to KO specialist Lavar Johnson.
10. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (33-7-1-1NC) Number 10 was so much harder… It was really the best of the not top 10, Mark Hunt although a good fighter is 8-7 so he don’t make the list. Josh Barnett beat up on tin cans, and Antonio Silva is riding back to back losses at least Big Nog is 3-3 in his last 6 fights and his losses come to 2 legit guys Mir and Velasquez